-
April 8th, 2001, 11:05 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I'm looking for reviews of fights on film for my website... anybody wanna go? Check out www.fightdirector.com for info. The prize is an actual police baton worth about $100-. I might even throw in a cash prize as well the next time I update the site. The reviews can be as detailed or as basic as you like. They'll be used as reference for future film makers, fight directors and members of the public. Let me know if you want further info... Theres some great fights out there just waiting for your assessment - bring in shooting methods, camera angles, acting, direction, sound, artistic merit... anything you feel deserves a mention. For inspiration watch Zorro, They Live, The matrix, Invasion of the blood farmers (maybe not), Scaramouche, etc etc etc
Thanks people.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks